Thursday, February 25, 2010

Attention Readers,

I have an announcement to make.

1st of all, I would like to apologize to those who've requested and whom I've promised to post certain blog topics since a long time ago (they're just blog posts,I know you all are very forgiving right?) *hehe~
Here's a list of topics which you'll see coming up soon:
Xantana -- restaurant review (requested by Daigor)
Verse of the Day -- album review (requested by Sakai Head)
Testimony -- God's speedy respond at church (requested by Sakai Head)
Visit to theological seminary (for Sakai Head or Daigor, don't remember who, maybe both)
Testimony -- by Jethro, my cousin (for Sakai Head)
Ken & Esther's wedding dinner photos (for SK, Sweet Ann and whoever is a sucker for pretty shots)
FWP Alor Star report (for Impactors [including out-of-town Impactors like Jane], Marcus and whoever are interested in knowing what amazing things God revealed in the event)


So there you have it people. Just to let you know that you don't have to worry, I remember what I have to blog about (you can thank me later XD)
Sit back and relax, get some lollipop and be patient, you'll be entertained soon ;) God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment