Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Personality is...

This is the second time I took this test, the results are pretty cool, and guess what, I’m an ESFJ, or a “Seller”, which I think really is my “person”-ality ^^ *teehee~ don’t know what I’m talking about? Check out the info below (summarized & simplified or revised, for your benefit ;p):
ESFJ

The social status of successful people can be quite attractive to ESFJ's and many marry rich people and encourage them to get more stuff. Other ESFJ's seem to fit in with the poor and the needy. In either case their dependability, dedication, and commitment to providing for the needs of others is, at times, overlooked/or taken for granted/or unnoticed/or treated cheap. (aww…) This can lead to the ESFJ feeling unappreciated and neglected. (Double aww…) They can (I say “may”) build up uncomfortable feelings, which they then feel bad about, (because of our conscience, or rather the Holy Spirit) and then they find themselves suffering from emotional denial.


(readers could just ignore whats the rest of the info here on ESFJs)

If stress continues, the ESFJ will begin to feel dejected and despondent. A sense of gloom seems to be attached to their memories and the ESFJ fosters feelings of self-blame and guilt about certain past experiences. Always conscious of a sense of indebtedness, the ESFJ feels generally remorseful and may regret imagined woes. If stress becomes overwhelming, ESFJ's will complain of their burdens, suspect dreadful things about their health, become critical of others who have "betrayed" them, and become generally melancholic. The ESFJ feels forsaken after all they have put up with and done for others. Their complaints immobilize so they are unable to nurture others or fulfill their demanding obligations.

I know, the last part is kinda depressing, but don't pity me, I'm a happy and blessed child of God ;) *winks~ by the way, here's a diagram to show my personality ratingYosh said this is the best or like the most relevant/accurate personality test, even better than the DISC and the “choleric melancholic sanguine phlegmatic” test. Well, I guess I had to agree. Go try it! Just click here^^

God made everyone special ^^

4 comments:

  1. http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=463594088375

    mine doesn seem right....

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.personalitypage.com/ESFJ.html

    This one lagi chun! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. *jaw drops~ OO gudness! so long!!! >< thx jailmate!!! XD

    ReplyDelete