Saturday, October 23, 2010

20*10*2010 Birthday Bliss~

It had been a really wonderful day. Full of surprises. Great people. Oh, and I’ve never felt so girly in one day before. Seriously, everyone was treating me like a lady already, with flowers and accessories and colorful stuff… and yes, pink! *groan~ but I don’t mind because this little girl is growing up *teehee~

Hm…that’s strange, I’ve never received so many wishes and gifts on my birthday before, is it me or is it just because of the special date? Well, I’m moderately materialistic, frankly, but the stuff isn’t the stuff that got my attention. It’s the small bunch of notes and cards that were like bits of onions to my eyes. Here’s some slightly modified bits n’ pieces:

“I know, I know the card is very unprofessional…”
(oh come on, the card is like the most personal and best card you ever made! [You know who you are] *winks~ anyway, you made it with heart :) )

“…you never lack anything, but then, we found out that you don’t have this…”
(very observant of you [both of you], well perhaps, very wise of you to seek God before getting it for me XD)

“Quickly hang it on or else it’ll get confiscated…”
(wow~ very surprising! Busting into my class and bringing something against school rules, seriously, I have one crazy “mortal” like me, the “angel”)

“You gotta have confidence in yourself!”
(this is the most profound thing yet! Great encouragement *sniff~)

“…thank you for guiding me all these years when I’m in the English Youth Impactors…”
(aww..how touching T.T but I just gotta say, you’ve only joined us for not even more than 10 months! Man this is seriously cute kid)

Pretty simple stuff right? Yeah you’d probably have someone said these to you too (Oh yeah? Xp) If it hadn’t been because I was reading these stuff in “awkward” moments (like driving or eating etc.) I would’ve had serious eye irritation.

Of course, not forgetting the pajamas episode *chuckle~ I think I’ve inherited some naughtiness from my mom, because even though the jammies thingy was my idea, she suggested to have “jammies inspection” for guests or else they can’t come into the house, and make the not-so-qualified ones wear on shower caps *giggles~ Of course, the food and hospitality credit goes to her.

I don’t know what else to say, except my heartfelt thanks to my family, best buddy Phoebe (I mean without her I don’t think the jammie evening was even possible), my sporting girls, amazing juniors, lovable L6S1, the not-so-sesat Sesat Jo, duo bros, FWP kakis, sweet cousins, and all the amazing people who had given even just a little bit of their time to make their wishes and blessings known. Love you all and may God’s love and blessings be with you always ^^

20.10.2010 had been historical for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment