Friday, November 6, 2009

I need...

Now I guess I just realized why people like to blog, its a way to express yourself and connect with others, but it doesn't really mean that it'll fill that vacuum in you.

You see, everyone needs something whether its materially, physically, emotionally, socially, mentally, or spiritually.

I just want to do a quick "Need-Check" on myself:

Materially: I'm pretty well, maybe a watch before SPM comes.
Physically: Exercise. I'd cut down a bit on food but I still think I'm missing lots of exercise.
Emotionally: I'm pretty unstable here. But one thing is for sure, I need attention (who doesn't? I'm craving for someone to accompany me.)
Socially: Almost the same as "emotionally".
Mentally: Hm...I'm not so sure about this. I need to get myself to concentrate in my studies....Does that count?
Spiritually: spend more time with God.

This morning Pastor Joshua Krishnan from Malacca preached about "People need the Lord", he spoke from the passage of the Samaritan woman at the well with Jesus. After knowing Jesus, she immediately left her water jar(which was important to her, it's her work, essential to her kids and her man--not her husband) and ran back to town to tell the people about Him.

Why is she so enthusiastic? Simple. Because Jesus touched her and filled the vacuum in her heart.

Imagine having a vacuum in her heart after having relationships with 5 men at least!

So you see, people really need the Lord, what would we do without Him?

I know what I need in order to fill any vacuum in my life. Do you?

7 comments:

  1. okay.
    celina has finally got the blogging bug.
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...sure la..after reading a certain good blog for so long..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean the fact that my blog is good is funny?

    ReplyDelete
  4. erm...who's prorogue?

    stone: oh btw,i'v read a number of blogs,n my verdict on urs is,sum posts r too long..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! stumbled upon your blog thru dan's. great thoughts here :) keep updating!

    btw prorogue is that timothy choy boy lah. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i c i c....timmy hor..k k..thx sarah 4 de info! ^^ haha..

    ReplyDelete