Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Testimony-- God's Speedy Response at Church

This post was requested by fellow Sakai Head.

Date: 12th February 2010
Location: Full Gospel Church Sanctuary
Interesting characters: Felix, Senior, and ME
Ultra interesting character: God

Now how am I gonna start….Once upon a time….SCRAP THAT!

Okay okay, let’s start with a question: Has God ever answered your prayer so quickly that it blows your mind? I sure did experience some instances and they really were mind-blowing! Here’s one of the recent experience.

Well, I was in church and Pastor Felix from Penang Harvest Church (I think it’s this church) was guest speaker for the day. I was expecting to get something from my Impactors senior. He’s on his way from out-of-town and is rushing to get out of town, so he’ll be stopping just awhile at church to deliver me whatever he needs to deliver.

Some points from Felix’s sermon:
~ God’s in control, look to Him
~ Nothing happens in the natural unless something is happening in the supernatural
~ Say to the devil when he tries to bug you: “My Father will get you!”
~ Run/Call out to God first! No need protocol, its direct
~ Be at peace and remember, God is mindful of you

So God always have me in mind huh? Okay, not that I don’t know, but it’s nice to be reminded.
BUZZ~ I got a text message from Senior… OH NO! He’s gonna get here so soon? With this guest speaker there’s no telling when he’ll end…

Tik tok… BUZZ~ *checks cellphone~

Another text message. He’s reaching here already?!?! Oh God! You know I don’t want to miss the sermon, its too good too miss out! Please please please please…… Okay God, You know what I really want, so I’m just gonna trust in You. *closes text message~

Felix: “Let’s end with a prayer,”

*big bang blows in head~ THANK YOU GOD!!!! You’re so awesome you’re so awesome you’re so awesome awesome AWESOME!!!
Cut the story short, it all happened in less than 10 seconds, God not only answer my thoughts (not even a real prayer!) there was also plenty of time for me to answer an altar call before meeting up with Senior.

So REMEMBER! God is MINDFUL of YOU!

4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha..

    bad bad bad prayer request..but all the same, wonderful testimony..

    haha..i realize that God sometimes allows things to happen altho it breaks man's traditions and laws..

    like the other day, i was at Giant, buying the cheap chicken for cooking for church..and i dint read the sign that says that 1 person has a limit of 2 chickens..i had taken 4..HAHA..we needed four..so i just prayed, and when i got to the cashier, she dint even say anything! XD

    and when i parked in Penang at a rosak meter for more den 6hours! and dint kena ticket!!hahaha..or when my meter ran out of duit 2hours before 9pm..

    so many "not-so-lawful" testimonies..den again, all things are lawful, but not all things are beneficiary right? HAHA..=)

    praise the Lord!

    Your friend-from-jail
    Silas.XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~! oh yeah! amen silas! hey its nt bad prayer request k ;p urs lah tak lawful XD hahaha..bt all de same, glory to God for His grace n mercy XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA..cakap la u..LOL..

    but yeah, sometimes i pray oso that the speaker wont be long..HAHAHA..

    shhhh..last time when my dad used to pray very long, i'd also be praying..i would pray, Lord, let him finish earlier..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol~! tudio...i dun even pray likdat la..hahaha...bt gud la u'r honest XD hehe~

    ReplyDelete