Thursday, December 31, 2009

"Hark!" Celina Angel sings~ "2010...".

Does anyone knows how to end the title with a rhyme? Lets try that again:

"Hark! the herald angel sings, glory to the new born King!"

Hello! Celina! Wrong phrase for the occasion!

Never mind, lets get on with the post.
On the 31th of Dec 2009, a "dai gor" (big bro) of mine told me of his 1st experience (I think) purchasing a pen drive online by auction. The title of my Quiet Time that night is titled "The Auction".

Can I hear a "whoa~"?

Ok. So what's that got to do with the new year? It actually talks about PRIORITIES.

"One thing we learn at auctions is that we need to think before making a bid," observed Dad, "and I hope you'll apply that lesson to your life in general. Think before you act. Decide what your priorities are and act accordingly."

So this would be my personal theme for 2010, and throughout my life--God My Number One!

"Duh~ Way to go Miss Obvious."

Specifically what are my new year resolutions, please wait till after the 8th of January and I'll inform you. Why? Hm...Don't know? Syoik..hehheh~

2 comments: