Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010--Bergarisan...Sedia...Mula!

Whoohoo!!! The thrill, the tension, the pressure, the ADRENALIN!
I can almost see myself on that school field of mine, pumping up my nerves, feel my stomach twist as I flex my legs on lane no.1. With hundreds of eyes on the field...

"Celina!!! Jiayou!!! (All the best)"

Aiyoyo~
My fellow supporters and SF (Student Fellowship) Club juniors shouting across the field. I just glance at them then turn back to focus on the track (Acting cool like a "pro" athlete).

"Ok guys, especially Jacob, watch me."

The gun is pointed up, the runners position themselves. Heart beating like crazy, hand gripping the baton like crazy, mind focusing like crazy, THE TENSION IS SO CRAZY!

*BANG!!!*

"Speed speed speed...come on Celina cepat...yes u'r doing great...you're ahead of them now...just about 90m left..."

"Aargh!" Pain growing...Must not give up!.......

Ok lets fast forward shall we? The main character ended up winning a gold medal despite having an injury at the last 90m or so.

LESSONS LEARNED:
*Disatisaction- The right kind. You can do BETTER!
*Devotion- Concentrate on one thing.
*
Direction- Look forward and stay on track.
*Determination- Get into the race to win it!
*Discipline- Obey the rules, or you're disqualified.

Lets do what it takes to finish The Amazing Race of Life, and we can start now, this year, in 2010.

1! 2! 3! Ole~Ole Ole Ole~ Kita, BOLEH!

i will never give up Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment