Sunday, January 10, 2010

Spiritual Goals 2010

Some how I find my spiritual goals more challenging to achieve, quite discipline-testing I would say.

*Pray at least 1 hour everyday
*Read through the whole bible before Form 6 starts (Free-time factor)
*Achieve Highly Commended in National Postal Bible Quiz 2010 (Co-curriculum factor)
*Help at least 5 people in their spiritual walk with God
*Attend all LYPGs (LYPG-Local Youth Prayer Gathering)

Ok, I really need lots of discipline and God's grace for these goals. May God help those who seek Him with all their heart :)
God bless!

Coming up next: "Random goals 2010". Blogger's favorite :)

2 comments:

  1. LYPG still on?
    I never hear much news about it lately...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup still on :) lypg 2010 will hv a new theme^^ we received a number of things for lypg dis yr :)

    ReplyDelete