Monday, February 5, 2018

I am not a cause of suffering, I am a blessing.

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request.
1 Chronicles 4v10

I am not a cause of suffering, I am a blessing.

My condition is able to change, God is able to change my condition.

Can He heal me? Can He speak to me like how He did to this person?

Yes, He can. Can He only heal colds but not heal critical illness? Can He only speak in a certain way and not speak more? Is that all God can do?

No, He can do more. A lot more than we can ever imagine. He can make miracles, then why do you think that He can't help me?

How can I be a blessing if I don't feel blessed? How can I change my situation and feelings to feel blessed?

Its not over yet, my condition does not stop here.

I am blessed to bless.

I am not a cause of suffering, I am a blessing.

2 comments: