Friday, February 12, 2010

Snap! New Hairdo for New Year Anyone?

This is the day Celina 1st dyed her hair! Okay I'm not trying to show off here because I don't think its SO impressive, but just to satisfy your curiosity, here's some snaps :)

Now you see it, now you don't! Haha! I actually wanted to dye it bright orange (to match my personality) but too bad its not available at where I did my hair (they say its not common). Oh well, enjoy the shots and comment if you want (especially Sakai Head XD).

Chinese New Year here I come!

4 comments:

  1. CELINA!!hahaha..

    you dyed ur hair and hid it under ur layers! haha..must berani to do the whole head..

    anyways..im done dying..my hair i mean..haha..sms me and i'll tell u why..memalukan to say here..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOhhhh.... Hair dye~~~~ Die la....

    ReplyDelete
  3. silas: haha..de reason y i wn dye half is cz i still wn my black hair 2 b seen(duno y i feel dats my pride XD heh~ nid repent) wen i dye my pa duno bout it so btr nt b too radical yet..haha..plus,i dun wn dye my hair back2black wen i go back to form6(cz i think its troublesome)so wen time comes i'll jz cut my hair lo..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete