Thursday, February 25, 2010

Xantana -- Restaurant Review

I'm not much of a food critic, so this post i think is not so much of a review because you won't find any pictures of food here, I'm actually more interested in the deco of the restaurant. XD

This place is situated across the street from Hotel Grand Crystal. Don't know where is it? I also don't know how to explain.



If anyone is interested to come, please find a map, or contact me. Maybe I'll bring you to the restaurant for a meal, but its YOUR treat! muahahaha~

Check out some "exterior" shots....

Okay I know the shots are wierd.

Nevermind, I got some interior shots, REAL interior shots ;p


The interior is quite dark, unless you're here for a private chat or just hanging out. If you want to really have a meal, I recommend you take outside tables.

About the food:
Their specialty? Chicken chop and seafood tomyam.
Is it good? Yes.
Quantity: pretty much and satisfying.
Price? Reasonably CHEAP.
Will I go there again? Yes.
Rating: ★★★★☆

So...anyone hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment