Friday, February 19, 2010

Celina and Eshlyn conversation : Tension

Tension.

Eshlyn: Why?

There’s just so much stuff going on.

You’re talking about Impactors right? I thought things are better now?

Well…yeah. But there’s still many things bothering me.

Well the drama team conflict is slowly resolving, that’s a good thing. What did you got from this case?

I felt the relationship between some individual Impactors are shaken, including mine. It seems like most are pointing fingers at me.

But it’s not all your fault right? Almost everyone have a fault somehow, well I’m a bit confused too because I’m part of you anyway.

Haha… Yeah, but I still feel real bad. There’s something else that isn’t right with all these things happening. I just realized some time ago that the devil is trying to pull strings in our youth fellowship and break us down. This isn’t a usual thing as far as I can remember, it just happened quite recently between last year and this year.

Hm… Oh! I ‘v got something! The vision of the Great Banquet! Isn’t it an interchurch youth project? We’ve been talking about unity between churches and how important it is to be united.

Yeah, you’re right. That could be it! I heard a prophecy that the youth of FGC will be the ones rising up to lead the revival wave in the city of Alor Star. So that’s why the devil is targeting us?

That could precisely be the point. Though the dilemma may look like it’s a present issue, it can affect the future! This is serious! Breaking down the unity and good relationship between Impactors will so gonna have ugly consequences. No way this is happening! Could it be because the revival is delayed or we’re not chosen anymore or…or…

Shut up Eshlyn! Quit being so negative! What God plans we don’t know for sure, but His plans will definitely come to pass if we just trust in Him.

Ok ok. Maybe this could be a time of testing and shaping us. This is so depressing and hard. Celina, I wonder why it’s my turn to get depressed.

Be at peace, girl. God won’t allow that devil creep bully more than we can handle, but we still got to be careful by the way. For bigger plans or not, Impactors got to gear up for the War of the Eternal!

I’ve suddenly remembered a saying from the movie “Facing the Giants”, the coach said: WE LOSE, WE PRAISE HIM; WE WIN, WE PRAISE HIM.

I like that. God help us! I hope typing this will help explain more to others what’s happening.

Yeah, this approach is definitely easier than speaking face to face, especially discussing this with Impactors. *sigh~ Anyway, God help us.

Alright Eshlyn, thanks for being there for me, you’re a great company.

Don’t thank me, thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment