Saturday, February 13, 2010

Meet Birthday Boy Ben! Boy Gone Bananas*

First of all I would like to apologize to Ben (if he'd ever found out) that I posted photos of him here. Reason? He told me not to post his photos in Facebook so I took the liberty to post them in Blogger! *evil chuckle~

Secondly, a very happy, blessed, wonderful, fun, awesome, merry, lovely, terrific, fantastic birthday to my little brother Ben! By the way, that's not his real name actually, that's just his nick name. Haha~ Ben, say "hi" to our viewers here.

Sorry folks, Ben settled for "peek-a-boo" instead.

For your info, he just turned 11. After having many feed backs on how cute he is, I've decided to post more pictures of him to entertain the "Ben fans".
Did I mention Ben is photogenic? Below are self snaps taken with my mom's cellphone:Oh, he has acting talent too, look here:

Monsieur or mademoiselle? You pick XD

Here's a very short video of him:

Weird? Let me explain, he was playing with my camera and he didn't realize that it was on "video mode"! Here's another "blur" video of him while cam-whoring:



Ben is so photogenic that I'm tempted to think that he has modeling talent!Okay okay! Enough of him! Guess I'll stop now or else I'll get this face from him:
God bless you Ben!

4 comments:

  1. HAHA..i saw a guzheng in the 2nd vid!LOL..=)

    Cute bro..he looks ALOT like u!hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow mummy!! ben is soooooooooooo cute! omg~

    ReplyDelete
  3. silas: yup u'r rite dude,its wat u say it is bt dats jz de casing :P hehe..ALOT lik me?? okay i guess de cute part la XD haha..

    ahgirl: lol~! yup yup he is^^ bt dunid till "omg" pun keluar k ;p

    ReplyDelete