Saturday, May 8, 2010

Seriously, Why Want A Bf/Gf?

Ibu S.H : “Jake, why do you think you want to have a girlfriend?”
Jake : “Erm…*shrug~”
Ibu S.H : “Huh? You don’t know? I mean what’s your opinion, why do you think you want a girlfriend?”
Jake : “Erm…I haven’t thought about it yet. I haven’t had a girlfriend.”
Ibu S.H : “You haven’t thought about it? You should think about it before you had a girlfriend. JX, why do you think you want to have a girlfriend?”
JX : “Erm…To fulfill God’s will?”
Ibu S.H : “Hm…Yeah, I know it’s to fulfill God’s will but that’s not the answer I want. Celina, why do you think you want to have a boyfriend?”
Celina : “Erm…”
Jed : “To have someone to whack.”
Phoeb : “But who doesn’t whack back!”

*Everyone laughs~

Ibu S.H : “Haha…Ok so Celina, why?”

Oh no what should I say? Man, this isn’t a trick question. Should I just come out with a joking answer about it? Come on now…what should I say? Think think think!

Celina : “Erm…Simple. Find boyfriend to find a husband lah~”
Ibu S.H : “Yes! That’s the answer I’m looking for.”

Huh? Really? Oh cool I got it right! Though I think Phoeb’s answer is pretty cool too.

ImPACToRS had a BGR teaching session & forum for the past 2/3 weeks. The main stuff I learnt from the session was: Don’t get involved in a relationship unless you’re planning to marry someone.

Getting involved in a serious relationship is a real serious stuff (you see the word “SERIOUS”?) The first episode in the story of humanity is about love, Adam & Eve! You see, God is love, yeah we all know that, but he’s also incredibly so into BGR too. So it’s real sad to see breakups between dating couples and even married couples.

Conclusion: SERIOUSly consider if you are stepping into a SERIOUS relationship because it’s to determine your future husband (for girls) or wife (for guys) because marriage is SERIOUS. SERIOUSLY!

God loves you…seriously :)



4 comments: