Thursday, May 20, 2010

Now, Only I Have The Mood..To Blog.

Blah~!

This is bad...When I have the mood, don't know what to blog...*sigh~

hm...I still think randomness rocks XD *teehee~ ~peace sign~


dumdeedumdum~
long time no use this phrase, those who know me long enough knows this.

the latest random word (and more frequently used) : ngiow ngiow.

I think its too short. Actually. Really. Sorry XP . :D

So...lets long-eth it shall we? as below:

"ngiow ngiow ngiow ngiow ngiow...
ngiow ngiow ngiow ngiow ngiow...
ngiow...ngiow...
ngiow ngiow ngiow ngiow..."

Anyone here watches spongebob? ever watched the part where spongebob and squidward "kena" mad-snail-disease and both turned into snails? then they sang with gary the snail at the end of the show. "ngiow ngiow ngiow ngiow ngiow..."

yeah u get the idea.

Rejoice! and again I say REJOICE! shampoo anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment