Thursday, May 20, 2010

Back To School!

While school has started for almost 2 weeks now, i am reminded why i felt so dreadful while schooling last time.. It's all coming back again. But this time, i am more determined to do my thing, and make school a better place. And of cos, minus my burning temper which makes things so much easier.. And so, teachers have started coming into class, introducing subjects and giving us an overall pict of what we are going to bang our heads into for the next year and a half. Being from this school is an advantage for me as i already know most of the teacher's attitude and how they function. The good ones, i rejoice. the bad ones, i shrug my shoulders and study myself. It's interesting to c diff types of teachers in one school.. we have those committed and know their stuff, those committed but not really well verse with their stuff, those who r empty clanging tins, and those who just dont give a damn. What u r about to read now, is a real story...

HAH! You thought I typed that? Nuh-uh~ That was from my dear macho friend, Timmy (Go check out his blog, I think its pretty cool^^ seriously, click here)

School for me now is pretty much butterflies and flowers so far...lalalalala~ I mean seriously, I don't really have a problem with teachers, car park, clubs and societies, classes and subjects...For me, everything is pretty cool ^^ Good teachers, near-to-class parking spot, fun upper6 seniors, comfortable (and redecorated) class, nice peers...this activity that activity... plus being close to my dear SF "kaki"s!!!
Bottom line is, I'm pretty pleased coming back to form 6 ^^ too bad for those who complains about studying form6/teachers/form6 edu system...I know how to enjoy life ;)
Be in the will of God, that's the safest place to be. I can say confidently that it IS the will of God for me to come back to form6, though it doesn't seem so exciting at first. But when I'm doing my part on following His will and work my best in what He puts in my way, what could go wrong?
Plenty.

But I'm gonna be safe from the devil's plans as long as I stick to God *winks~ ;)

Wait for more updates on my school life^^(picture taken with Stella on my graduation day '09; I miss the times we take turns writing bible verses on the whiteboard, chatting about Christianity and random church/yf stuff...girl how could you change your mind and not stay back for form 6 T.T)

God bless all sixth formers!^^

1 comment: