Monday, May 7, 2012

From Facebook to My Blog..again with laughs!

COPIED (from 1st September 2010 posts <- click to read)I've been copying up some interesting stuff I found in Facebook since some time ago, and...... I've decided to post them up and PROBABLY tag these people! XD hope you all don't mind though. More to come by the way ;) *winks~

"HAHAHAHA X)
Boy: If I could change the alphabet, I’d put U & I together. Girl:
Oh, theres no need for that because N & O are already next to each
other" -- Ejuen

 "Hey, don always speechless k? I'm kinda worried bout u.....Rmb guarding our tongue doesn't mean we cut it off, dude XP" -- Aaron

"Who left a girl T-shirt on my car~the design is 'life is full of sweet things'" -- Kai Jie

"Today, a guy kept following me around the gym as I moved around to different workouts. I didn't know quite what to do without being mean, so I decided to work on my Abs, since I've found that most guys I know don't like ab workouts. Turns out that his weakness was Abs and he was shaking the whole time trying to keep up and ended up copping out halfway through! Haha :)" -- Jessica

"Proton should create a waterproof car!! bcoz Malaysia always FLOOD!! fulfill the market need!! MALAYSIA BOLEH!!! ^.^" -- Joseph

"sliced my finger today...all that carrot's fault!! =( how am i gonna practice my piano properly?"
" how to avoid getting too many bruises at a time?hmmm...being more careful doesn't seem to be the best advice,in my case at least=P sigh...maybe i just need to stop being so clumsy=/" -- Phoebe


HAHAHAH~! Hope you enjoyed XD Have a happy heart! God bless~ ^^

4 comments: