Sunday, January 24, 2010

Under 18--Zint

This is one of my favorite comics, created by a local artist, Zint (I don't know his real name, but I know he's a Chinese).

It has sequels as below:
-No Fear
-Fearless
-Fear No More
-End Of Fear

As you can see its about students, and it actually leaves a negative impression at first because it has traces of gangsterism and violence, I actually get sounded by my mom when this comic 1st appeared in my house (yeah you can shake your head at me now).
But leave the negatives out, you get romance, teenage struggles (SPM, bully, parents etc.) and school life (the main characters are members of a counseling club).


Looks and sounds serious and boring? Well actually its contents are super DUPER hilarious and most of the time the stories are showered with unexpected nonsense (or sakainess).

Many youths today are troubled and have problems which we mat not be aware of, its time to start giving a helping hand (simply showing concern) to the teens out there for the hope of a brighter future.



God says: " I have plans for you, plans to prosper you, to give you a future and a hope,"

God bless all youths of the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment