Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A deal with the Sakai Head

Wahseh! I like my title, sounds cool..hehheh~

audience: *sweat~

What? come on la...people having a high now can't you please be a bit more reasonable???

audience: *claps reluctantly~

Fine! I don't mind so lets get on with this post!

You see, the Head made a deal with me and said:
"Ok Kaki, I'm gonna be serious now, so you'll have to be more serious in manifesting your Sakainess. We'll do that at a very specific place and that is Blogger. In case you do not know what to do....bla bla bla bla bla~"

Let me introduce myself.
I am a professional sakai artist from the north.
My art makes people express their utmost feelings by sweating (swt") and squinting (==).
Amazing huh?
Ok, too much introducing already.

audience: *starts sweating and squinting~

Wow! I'm improving in my talent already!

So what's the deal? I've just told you people! The Head told me:
"Ok Tangan, I'm gonna be normal now, so you'll have to be more normal in manifesting your Sakainess. We'll do that at a very popular place and that is Blogspot. In case you do not know what to do....bla bla bla bla bla~"

audience: *murmurs~

What's wrong? Isn't that what he said? No? Let me check again ya..so this is what he said:
"Ok Kia, I'm gonna be sakai now, so you'll have to be more sakai in manifesting your Sakainess. We'll do that at a very sakai place and that is Sakai Inc. In case you do not know what to do....bla bla bla bla bla~

audience: *sweats and squints and laughs~

Such tough audience you are, please excuse me...

(Sips a cup of Milo)

Ok.....What? Come on man..or woman..can't a profesional take a rest? And don't you go starting off with your "waliao eh~" or "fuyoh~"...just a plain "respect" can do, understand? So thank you very much.
Now, if my kind sweating audience would excuse me, I would like to continue my deal with the Head. If you're still sweating, please wipe off your sweat some where else. Thank you!
*takes a bow~

2 comments: