Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Glittery Mess!

It’s shiny and its wet and they're across my room!!! I was playing with a toy (yeah believe me I still play certain toys, not dolls!) then suddenly the cap pop out shooting H2O and micro size shiny green paper to the other side of my room.








And guess what, as I’m blogging this, I haven’t finish cleaning the mess (ALERT! PROCRASTINATION). This is my toy:

How do I play it? I’m just fascinated by the bubble manipulating the water flow and making glittery patterns:











Ain’t it pretty? Anyway, Sakai Head says toys are for boys (hey it rhymes!) and I’m to stick with my art. Fine then! Look out now, the next post will be the start of me posting my masterpieces *pleased grin~





God bless all the boys and girls who STILL like to play with toys (and please help me get rid of procrastination!)

No comments:

Post a Comment