Monday, November 23, 2009

Somebody help me!!!!

Anyone here who doesn't know what to get Celina for Christmas?

Here's one of the stuff she wants...

A NEW COMPUTER!

In my opinion, You Tube should have a direct share link to Blogspot.
It'll cut the troublesome of having to download videos
(which I, in particular, need help with that)

Anyway, the original reason that I wanted to post this blog is to recommend a video.

check this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Duj9sS-mqSo&feature=rec-HM-rev-rn

Please enjoy^^

3 comments:

  1. If you get me a plane, I'll get you a computer, deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copy and paste the stuff from the 'Embed' box to embed it onto the blog.
    But in this case, 'Embedding disabled by request'
    -_-
    How is SPM?

    ReplyDelete
  3. stone: haha...i no money buy plane lar...
    jzaech: eh isit u jia zhen? spm is ok la...left 3 more subs2go^^hw u find me d?

    ReplyDelete