Monday, November 30, 2009

2012..A must-see movie

I am officially impressed by this movie, its a good thriller and very touching at some parts.
If I were to watch this movie at home I might have a wet pillow at the end of the movie.
And honestly speaking, I was still feeling shaken up minutes after exiting the theater!

2012 Pictures, Images and Photos
For those who had not watch, if you hear someone say that the movie is nice, believe that person!
I would like to watch it again :)

This is another upcoming movie which I would like to watch, though I don't know what's it about.
Avatar Movie Pictures, Images and Photos

Again, I would like to recommend the movie 2012.
I think it would give us a realization on treasuring our time and life, cherishing our loved ones, being kind to others, and living our life to the fullest by doing what is right.
God's will be done!

4 comments:

  1. Um.... you took a long time to post this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not very long lar..i took a long time in a sense a tok my own sweet time to find pics n post dis..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.xgenstudios.com/game.php?keyword=company-of-myself

    Tada~

    ReplyDelete