Friday, November 19, 2010

More Accurate Personality Results!

Thanks to Silas (Hi5 jail mate! XD), I've been able to read up more accurate...I mean SUPER accurate explanation on my ESFJ personality! Well, except for the "very feminine" part, I still find it pretty unbelievable, for me that is.

There's like super lot of info and explanation. 1st there's the main page, then at the bottom there is 3 picture-links: career, relationship and personal growth.

Take note, while you'll certainly be impressed and feel good with the explanation, since they're quite highly accurate, you might need to prepare your hearts (especially ESFJs like me) when reading some ugly stuff about your personality. Anyway, here's the link to my ESFJ explanation: http://www.personalitypage.com/ESFJ.html
You may change the link, or find out another way to find out about your personality. Enjoy :)

Keep in mind, the way you are can't be confined to what others think/say/write/type/post about you. You are UNIQUE, personally designed by God, and you can be the best you could and all that God calls you to be.

SMILE! You're special~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment