Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Thoughts~

Okay...I'm a weetle eetle bitty slacking in blogging lately, guess I'm just not in the mood for any promoting or picture posting. So decided to just type something random and personal (as in not so "out there").

So, welcome to my life :) Sounds wierd? I know, since this is my blog anyway. hehe~
Lately I'm just waiting for Form6, sleeping and waking up late, doing chores, watching tv while having almost every meal at home, on-lining (when I feel like it), reading (though not so much now, okay maybe still frequently), playing games when I feel like it, dreaming......no, not about my Prince Charming, don't know who's he anyway.

Its been episodes of busy-ness and boredom, lotsa happening and sometimes just cool... (*wind blowing~) well that's life ain't it? Speaking of cool and quietness, its been sometime I actually had a heart to heart time with God. You see, its like those moments when you just sit by the window, stare, then just you know, talk with the Creator of the universe. I used to do that at night, sitting on the bed, with my pillow or Ruggles in my arms (I'll introduce you to Ruggles next time ;) ) then just talk. Well I had to admit its kinda like talking to no one but yourself and I wouldn't like to get caught like that.

I'm starting to revise Chemistry and Additional Maths before Form6 starts. As I'm blogging now I'm actually taking up the time I'm suppose to "study", more accurately, Form4 Chemistry chapter 4-5. Sheesh~ Oh I'm also a weetle bitty slacking in my quest to finish reading the whole bible before Form6..God help me! Argh~

My conscience is prodding my head now..."girl you need to start reading already...stop blogging...start reading...stop blogging..." Okay okay!!! So guess its all for now on my random thoughts^^ Take care everyone! ;)

God bless~***

No comments:

Post a Comment