Thursday, April 22, 2010

Altered Frequency


I think this is my favorite band, its local, its Christian, its mainly rock, and it's music is pretty impressive^^ they currently consist of 5 people, but one of them in the picture you see is no longer in the team, Daniel Wong is now replaced by Terry Yeow, they're both guitarist. (just compare both pictures of the team and you'll notice that one of them are different, no? they're the ones wearing glasses *winks~)
Their 1st album, Exalt, is also the 1st album I bought(when I was 12)^^
Very nice, their songs are all inspired by bible verses (if you checked out the album lyrics before, you'll notice there are verse reference under every title) They came to Alor Star in the year 2004 for a Kedah-Perlis Youth Conference held at my church, FGC.
The 2nd album, Transit, is more catered for the secular-world, less suitable for worship. But their music are as good, or even better than the 1st album. I'm very impressed with their musical arrangements and techniques. Wanna listen? Here's a website where you can listen to their top5 songs from this album *clicky here~
They also have a blog http://alteredfrequency.blogspot.com/
You can also check them out on Facebook .
I would highly recommend their albums, so far I had listened to the 2nd album but hadn't have one of my own :( hope to get a copy someday^^

Be blessed listening to their songs, they're pretty meaningful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment