Saturday, April 17, 2010

ImPACToRS + MYF Easter Celebration '10

Okay I know I'm bit slow with blogging these days, I do have my reasons actually (ask me personally). I'm still gonna update the hot stuff going on especially in Impactors, LYPG (Local Youth Prayer Gathering) and SF(Student Fellowship). Can I not post pictures? I'm feeling kinda lazy.. heehee~ XD but I had taken some shots of the "Dancing" crew already... *sigh~ Fine! I'll post them.

So what's so special? It's the first time Impactors and MYF (Methodist Youth Fellowship) had a joint effort Easter event. Here's a few of my designs:
Some post-SPM/STPM/pre-u youths prepared a skit called "Dancing with Jesus" by Lifehouse (a.k.a Everything skit). Meet my crew^^:
Oh there's also a video of the skit clicky here to view it
Hows it? It may not be great but... I'm happy with it^^

We had testimonies by 2 Aarons,
and they were both very good testimonies :) (good job guys!) Praise God 3 souls were saved that night! It may not be many but still, the heaven rejoices :)
Hey Impactors and MYFers, wanna do that again? XD

Don't forget the real reason we did this, so that people could know and remember the real meaning of Easter, the love shown on the Cross.
God bless!

1 comment: