Friday, May 27, 2011

If Only I Can Have The Whole Bible...

In my head.

Mid-year exam had just passed. On one of the days, while QT (quiet time), I was searching through the index/thematic section (theme search). As always, when I attempt theme searching through this particular study bible, my mind usually tries to search more…and there was just so much! And not enough bookmarks or fingers to hold the pages >< aah~

“If only I can have the whole Bible in my head!” I was thinking.

Then I thought, hey~ I never did thought of it this way towards any other book, especially in exam season and Form6 is really wide-ranged. Chemistry… Biology… Math… *sigh~ my 4FLAT dream is kinda like… a dream… *sobs~ T.T

NO! Never give up! Try harder >< but this isn’t the point now.

Okay the point is, the Bible, to me, is the only book that I really really need. (“GodGirl” helps a lot too ^^) I mean, it contains all the answers to life when its just so hard to go through without a guide, a reminder, a promise, a word. If anyone would offer me the ability to squeeze a whole book into my mind, my choice, the Bible. Not Chemistry or Biology or Math, though they’ll really help me in STPM…aah my ear is bleeding again…

Anyway, just thinking that its cool to have the whole bible contents + index/themes list + concordance + bible tips in my head ^^
Thank You God, for Your Word. :) God bless~! <><

No comments:

Post a Comment