Friday, May 27, 2011

My Blog Announcement!

I dumped my blog's chat box because some random people that I don't know who I think are some advertisement thingy left comments in it and out of curiosity I clicked one of the link and found out it links to a certain website then much later I tried another person's link and found out it links to the same site so I decided not to bother but more random "people" were like leaving comments and I was like "Oh no, they got my cookie which proves that I'm a blogger with a valid email.." so I can't stand those "strangers" anymore and I removed the "randomness" chat box out of my blog.

WHew~! that was a long sentence ><*~ haha~

So if any of you readers want to leave a comment, please leave them in the posts comment box :) I mean, that's the usual way to do it >< continue to enjoy my posts :)

Be informed! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment