Sunday, April 24, 2011

More… Confessions or Flaw List?

This isn’t so much of a confession or another list of flaws, it’s just some stuff and thoughts that came up. Anyway, FYI, I did blog about some related stuff, interested? Just click to check them out:

So what....is your Flaw-List?
“Confessions” of a Leader

Wow~ it’s been nearly a year or more since I blogged these posts..felt like I did grow a bit since then. Cool~! ^^

In the last LYPG (Local Youth Prayer Gathering), Phoeb raised the keyword of the day – MORE.
The question was: what do you think you need more?

I came up with a list though Phoeb said we take turns to share on just 1 thing we think we need. Actually I didn’t listen carefully that she said just ONE that’s why I end up with a list *oops~ >< oh well, it helps anyway XD so here’s my list;

What Do I Need More?
-Concentration
-Focus
-Punctuality
-Hardworkingness
- 自动自发(proactive, initiative)
-Patience
-Organized
-Integrity
-Do what I say/plan
-Maturity
-Wisdom
-Faith
-Leadership
-Growth
Try asking yourself, what do YOU need more?
Guess that’s about it for now. Convicted, reevaluate, change, grow. God help me ^^
God bless and God grows! ^^

1 comment:

  1. everyone needs some of that too bah.
    it's not easy to instill in oneself though values you listed you know.

    ReplyDelete