Thursday, April 14, 2011

Consistency.

Recently a very close friend of mine asked me of my reaction/response under different situation… “How would you react if… do you mean you’re not what you are in front of me?” Isn’t this weird coming from a close friend? I don’t think so, usually only friends like this care that much, to actually ask and know you better.

In my personal opinion and understanding, background, personality and the type of case/situation may be manipulating factors of my reaction/response/behavior.

Okay, I thank God that I’ve help clear some doubts of this dear friend of mine. Nice~ we’re happy^^ After reading some stuff on integrity written by John C. Maxwell, it got me thinking, especially the topic on CONSISTENCY.

Alright, being honest with myself, when it comes to consistency, I can’t be completely confident. It really depends on what’s the situation. For example, my blog. It’s been AGES since I blogged >< But things like going to church, SF, I can be quite consistent.

Those above are consistency in action and “duties”, so called. But now, the question on consistency is: are you the same person no matter who you are with?

What kind of answer are you expecting? Who? From me? Well this question is for you dear reader…haha~ Anyway I'll still give my answers.

Dishonest answer: No, I’m bipolar and I tend to change myself when I’m with different people.
OR
Of course I am, what you see is what you get.

Honest answer: I really don’t know how to answer to your expectations. If I say that I’m completely honest and consistent, then I’m as well as being dishonest and inconsistent. I can’t defend for myself on this case because it always depends on how OTHERS think of me, who I truly am? Only God knows for sure, because I’m not so sure myself.

So yeah, to my dear closer-than-brother friends, comrades, juniors, if I may cause or had caused any doubt in you on me, I’m sorry. Any misunderstanding is unintentional. I love you all for who you are :)
Jesus loves you more!

1 comment: