Monday, January 31, 2011

Faith The Size of A...Frog?

Okay I've not been blogging for a REALLLYYY long time. Now it's time for me to blog something (interesting and that inspires me) FINALLY~!

Just another nice day after school for a bath before lunch, the first splash of water...a blob of dark thingy pops out of the drain hole OO *wide eyed~ A FROG!?! *heart skips a beat~ Oh man, its almost the size of my fist. You know the hole in the bathroom floor where water drains out from? Yeah..

Ee. geli nia~ (geli: gross; i don't know how to explain nia)

Frog within 1 meter radius from me while I'm bathing, okay~ that's weird. Never mind, its hopping behind the toilet, just hurry up, get out and report. Sooo tempted to shout for mom, arghh! ><

(Moments later...)

Okay, just let me get my clothes on then I'll cabut (get away from somewhere really fast). Wait...It's hopping back? OO *wide eyed~ its looking at me! I hope its not a male.. (frog hops closer towards my direction) No No NO! cepat Celina cepat(quick).. Then the frog stops by the hole where it came from...*ding~ (idea-light bulb flashes in head) Hey, good time to exercise faith, come on Celina, speak to the "mountain"..

*points at frog~ "You shall go into the hole and never come out again! In Jesus' Name, Amen!!"

Almost immediately the frog hopped into the hole and a short moment later it went back into a dark slit some where in the side. THANK YOU JESUS!!! *relieve~ after that I told Ben about it, he says: "I think its a toad, not a frog." heheh~ fine, you're smart, it's a toad. Later when Ben goes into the bathroom...

"Jie (big sis), I see what you mean."
"You saw the frog?"

"Yeah, I saw a black thingy, I think its the frog."
"Is it still inside the hole?"

"Yeah."

OH YEAH MAN! It really NEVER come out again! Faith that move mountains. Even frogs. That's good news for girls especially XD
Have faith! :)

anime frog girl.... ^.^ Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment