Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Naruto's Back!

I mean, my Naruto name stickers are back! Hehe~
Jed got me this bunch of name stickers with Naruto characters on it but I lost it a few years ago.
How did I find it? Okay here's the scene:

Ma is tidying bookshelf.
Ma is taking out books.
Ma is taking out papers.
Ma stack books and papers on the floor.
Ma picks up a plastic covered sheet of paper.
Ma looks at paper.
Ma puts paper back on stack.
Ma continues to tidy up.
Ma becomes curious.
Ma picks up plastic covered paper again.
Ma look at it.
Ma turns paper around.
Ma sees 61 stickers with Naruto and Celina's name on it.
Ma calls Celina.
Ma explains what happened....

Do I have to repeat myself? Nah...guess not. Anyway, my Ma takes the "search" credit ^^

Yay~! It's alive...!!! *muahahaha~ Don't worry, I've been delivered from Naruto. No more Naruto fan (or as my seniors called me, "Naruto". Serious! They call me Naruto when they see me ><) But I'm still sticking with "Naruto" as my bowling name XD Anyway, I've had to admit I've misled many juniors (even seniors) to "follow" Naruto. Naruto is undoubtedly cool, top manga and anime for like... a very long time. But behind all the "jutsu" and "chakra" stuff lies a mix of Japanese, Indian, and even Chinese divination. Naruto himself is a host (Jinchuuriki) for one out of nine tailed demons (Bijuu) and his is a nine-tailed demon fox (Kyuubi). The creation of these "demons" from Masashi Kishimoto are not merely imagination, there are actually myths and history behind them. Here's a page on these stuff if you want to find more: http://www.leafninja.com/jinchuuriki.php
Kishimoto really did quite some research, no wonder Naruto had been and still is a big impact.

These are just barely 20% of the "witch-y" stuff in Naruto. After I know the dark stuff I actually continued to read until more demons and hell-ish stuff appeared in later episodes (Epi 400+) Then I stop following Naruto episodes all together, well frankly, partly because I don't have the time too><

Anyway, thank God for His deliverance, discernment, and my Ma ^^ hehe..
...Watch what you put into your head......

No comments:

Post a Comment