Saturday, December 18, 2010

Exposing Christianity?

I don't know why but lately I've been "checking out" some dark, ugly stuff.
Well not that I'm into some sort of occult research, but just random stuff I stumbled upon.
This is kinda contrasting to the Christmas season, where its about love, joy, light, and the ultimate truth about Salvation.
Christmas is really not all about Santa or Christmas trees and stuff, its about the God sending his only beloved and unique Son to save us from sin, from death.
Why? Because we all sin, and the price for sin is death.
So we need someone sinless to redeem us from death, so we can have a restored relationship with our Father in Heaven.

You know, I'm not a person who likes to argue, but I'll just stand for what is right and true, the hardcore way.
There are "religious" or "scientific" people out there who claimed Christianity to be a fake, a lie, and they have all sorts of ways to send that idea across.
Frankly, if I'm to debate with them, I won't say I'll be completely confident or will melt in nervousness.
I just don't know what I'll do.

But one thing I can be sure of is, God will be there for me and by His grace I'll pull through the situation.

Many hear that the "end" is near, I don't deny it, no one knows when it'll be except God.
What's gonna happen to us? I can't really explain.
Many things will happen, and many controversies will rise up.
The war will be as such: The World vs Christians
It's scary, I know, but I've learned and is still learning that there is nothing to worry, and nothing to fear.
Impossible you may say, exactly.
Because, the only person you should fear is God, not man, nor troubles, nor disasters.
You see, fearing God is not like "Aah! He's God! He can zap me anytime!" No.
Fearing God is respecting and acknowledging the fact that He is Creator over all things, holy, and His Words are true.

So when His Word says "For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten (unique; single of its kind) son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish (die; be destroyed) but have everlasting life." God really mean it!
1st, He mean it when He says He SO loves the whole world, including you and me
2nd, He mean it when He says that He gave His only Son Jesus to us, Jesus came to the world
3rd, He mean it when He says that anyone, ANYONE who believes in Him shall not die (as in die spiritually in hell) or be left to destruction
4th, AND He mean it when He says when you believe in Him you'll have eternal life, after your body dies, your spirit lives eternally in heaven

Of course, this is not the only sentence He said, where can you find more of God's Word?
The bible! They're not just a bunch of stories and poems.
Once you acknowledge that God is real and He loves you, the bible becomes a love letter!
His messages come through many ways like through the events in the bible, even in the poems/songs and proverbs!

Now would you like to put your trust in this One and Only True Living God? Follow these ABCs to do so:
Admit –you’re a sinner/imperfect. No one can live up to the Holy God’s standard. That’s why no human being is dependable!
Believe –Jesus died on the cross for you. God loves YOU so much that He sent Jesus to take YOUR penalty to save YOU from YOUR sins. Now that’s some one I can trust my life with!
Confess –your sinfulness/imperfection to God, and turn away from it. It could be a sincere cry from your heart, or it may be expressed out loud like this: “Dear God, I know I’m a sinner. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I trust Him as my Savior (penyelamat). Come into my heart, I make you my Lord and King.”

There you have it, if you had followed the ABC's, welcome to the family of God!
Put your trust in God today, He says He'll never leave you nor forsake (give up on) you, and He mean it! :)
God bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment