Tuesday, December 7, 2010

11th & 12th Dec~

Feeling a little bored, lost to blog…let’s see, anything interesting these few days?
Yesterday morning, woke up to a random father who went to market himself early in the morning and bought chicken and seafood. Assigned me to prepare and marinate them. Reason? Barbeque dinner!

“Did Pa say when he’ll do this?” Ma asked.
“Nope. Err...Yes! He just told me to marinate this stuff for TONIGHT.”

What was I saying?><

Anyway, it was a pretty nice day, nice food, nice fellowship, yum~ ^^

Oh! That afternoon I did a little gift shopping, and came home with a mini dress for Christmas and I actually liked it and picked it for myself *Flashes smile~ XD What an accomplishment!

Hm… what else is new? Ah~ today went to Penang for brace appointment and back. Doc said I’ll brace-off at 16th Jan! Whoohoo~! Can’t show my full enthusiasm as Doc was poking around inside my mouth when he break the news, just a loud “OWH-gh”.

Listened to Donut Man while travelling, suddenly Pa started singing along *chuckles~ XD
“Can you please switch it off?”
*??~
“This is like a lullaby… I’m so SLEEPY!”

HAHAH~! This just proves Donut Man songs are peaceful ^^~

Dumdeedumdum~ God bless ye!

No comments:

Post a Comment