Saturday, July 3, 2010

731286…What’s The Missing Number?

Ben: Jie, what is our house number?

*blink~ *stares~ You don’t know our house number???

Ben: ….heehee…Just tell me la…

Aiyor…our house number also don’t know?...

(Mom comes in)

Ma, Ben doesn’t know our house number.

Ben: Ma, what is our house number?

(Mom speechless a moment) 73*****.

Ben: Er…73...12…86…

(Ma stares and blinks) 73*****!

Ben: 731286!

(Ma stares with eyes wider) I said 73*****!

Ben: 731286!!!... Eh..?

*laughs~ why does Ben always miss a number? Hahah~!

(Ma annoyed already) why can’t you remember?? 73*****!!

Ben: Er…Huh??? Aiyor~…*whines~

(Ma annoyed lots, went out. But Ben finally remembers the number. Moments later…)

Hey Ben, what’s our house number?

Ben: 731286…Eh?! 7312…Er…(peeks at the paper he recorded the number) 73*****!

Aiyor~! Still can’t remember? What if there’s an emergency, how are you gonna call?

Ben: I’ll call Mama.

How come you only know Mama’s cell phone number but not house? What if Mama dosen’t pick up?

Ben: I’ll call YC, he’s my neighbor.

== What if YC is not home?

Ben: I’ll call SH, he’s also my neighbor.

==” What if SH is not home??

Ben: Then I’ll call you.

O.o You know my number?

Ben: No. Heehee~ XD
.
.
.
.
Dear God may you grant Ben a brighter brain!!!

2 comments: