Thursday, July 1, 2010

Motivate__Motivating__Motivated!

The title is just a "fast forward", for real it takes slightly longer time for me to be motivated to do something.

Being a typical sanguine I'm easily excited, but to be constantly motivated to do something is not easy. I lack focus and determination sometimes.

Recently I've been continuously watching movies like "Rattatouille" and "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" for atleast 4 days. Inspiring, they're my favourite movies :)

Now for those who have watched "Cloudy", you might have noticed that Flint STARES at a picture of himself that he drew when he was young to motivated himself.

Seriously? I mean who does that to get motivated? Me! Does that work? More than you could imagine. Here's the story:

One day in class while having nothing much to do, little pre-teen Celina took out a small paper from an exercise book and started drawing. She drew her parents being 20 years younger (talk about staying youthful), her bros growing into successful people, and herself becoming a scientist. (Yup, I'm kinda a nerd..I think)

The drawing was titled "My Dreams/Wishes". Written on it was also "UPSR-7As PMR-8As".

Sadly she couldn't acheive her UPSR goal (though she worked her head off) and thought that hardwork didn't really pay off to be successful. PMR results wasn't her best because she didn't intend to work for it. Then one day...

She uncovered that little piece of drawing.

"Man...did I really drew this?"

She felt like she had let lots of people down, including God, but mostly, herself.

That's it Celina! Don't forget Colossians 3v17:

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the Name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

__________________still motivating___.....

God blesses..and motivates!

No comments:

Post a Comment