Sunday, June 27, 2010

God Is Good, All The Time

There's a few reasons why my blogging has slowed down...1st, i could be lazy; 2nd, I could be busy; 3rd, I don't feel like blogging too much of my life for the world to know. *heehee~

Anyway, it has been a real happening week after the holidays. I mean seriously, I laugh till I cried and cried till I laugh (okay okay I'm just joking) XD but yeah...I had lotsa school work, clubs and societies are full of activities, church stuff...Its only by the grace of God that I made it through.

I learnt a lot in that 1 week, faith, asking God, sin and its consequences, spreading the gospel...most importantly I had to depend on God. He's so so so...what do you say when someone loves you so much till he lets you get into so much trouble and stuff to do and pushes it in your face till you had no choice but just to fall in his arms again? What a guy..i mean, what a God!

All right, here's a recap on what happened:
Sunday, speed chemistry homework, thats all I can remember i think..
Monday, 6th Form Soceity '10/11 committee "election" + interview, SF drama practice, more speed on chem homework!
Tuesday, SF drama prac, sharing in SF sharing meeting, more drama practice, got kicked out of HYC
Wednesday, SF presenting drama for Teacher's Day, and some complications..
Thursday, give out red pens to teachers as Recess Revo activity, trying to solve complications..
Friday, worship lead in main service, speed biology project!
Saturday, LYPG, speed biology project again..

Doesn't sound so happening huh? Of course it doesn't, for 1, you're not Celina, another, this is just what I can tell here.
Well I guess that's all I can blog of right now, hopefully more to come SOON.

God is good, ALL THE TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment