Wednesday, September 1, 2010

From Facebook to My Blog..again XD

COPIED (from last post): I've been copying up some interesting stuff I found in Facebook since some time ago, and...... I've decided to post them up and tag these people! XD hope you all don't mind though. More to come by the way ;) *winks~

"I can't believe my television broke down!! Come on, it's the world cup season and it's hols!! I'm really sooo bored!!" -- J-Anne

"why in the world are so many of my parents friends joining facebook and adding me? by the way my mom add me but i rejected... haha" -- Sean

"cananyonetellmewherethespacebaris(teehee!):D" -- Te May

"For when you know His heart,you will know His thoughts.And when things happen,you will be at peace,for you knew it will happen.Nothing is beyond GOD's control and His plan. :)" -- James

"I close my eyes, and then i thought, hmm.. what would my life be without You Lord. Everything is perfect with Your arms upon me." -- Joanne

"We cant change people, we can only love them.
We are not expected to get results, we are called to do the right thing and love them.
Doing what we are suppose to do is never the easy thing but its the right thing.
Its not suppose to be easy. Anyone can show love to the lovely, but Jesus showed love to everyone at their level." -- Jethro

Enjoy! God bless~ ;)

2 comments: