Wednesday, September 1, 2010

From Facebook to My Blog..again^^

I've been copying up some interesting stuff I found in Facebook since some time ago, and...... I've decided to post them up and tag these people! XD hope you all don't mind though. More to come by the way ;) *winks~

"Desserts is stressed spelled backwards....no wonder....."
" Sure God can do what he 'jolly well wants to do'. But to say He is not interested in our permission.....is to forget what is the essence of true love....to love someone is to love them freely, without coercion." -- Charis

"Sound of Sax may be pleasure to hear, but if someone spoiled it, it's really discriminating! Respect it^^" -- Yu Kee

" pull the bow of courage till the max, and then, LET GO!!" -- Shiau Khang

"Wanna live life? Lose it first =)" -- Cang Ling

" This is what England and their fans do best; Finding a Scapegoat. When will they realize they can't win the world cup ever again." -- Levi

"I SUPER LOVE THE GIFT U ALL GAVE ME, IMPACTORS..... I LOVE IT BECAUSE IT IS CHEAP XD..... REALLY , IT IS NICE, THANK YOU" -- Ji Xun

*teehee~ cool isn't it? more to come!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment