Monday, February 6, 2012

STPM results are OUT?

Not yet XD

Haha~! Soon, soon >< Argh... I'm excited yet nervous yet anxious yet... like that lorh~

I don't even dare simply pray about the matter, it's like there's nothing much, nothing really relevant to pray about. If I pray to get what I deserve, manatau (what do you know) I deserve ZERO "A"s.

Aah~ scary.

Had a dream of when STPM results are out. Nightmare. All I know I woke up in the morning feeling so grey and mom was just standing by the door, not really knowing what to say when I gloomily half-mumbled about my dream to her while folding something on my bed.

But you know what, thinking back of how far I've came, being obedient to God on staying back, in the past 1 & 1/2 years He had never let me down. So I confidently say, why won't He do it again for the last time in this phase of my life? XD *ching smile~

I took the 1st step of faith and obedience to His will, and I've enjoyed SO MUCH MORE from my good God just because of this step. In the future, if I answer "YES SIR!" to Him all the way, who knows what great measure of blessings and all the indescribable awesomeness awaits for me!

Here's a question: Can you profit, in ANY way, for disobeying God?
No way.

Remember this as I make it clear to you:
There is NO WAY you can profit for disobeying God.

I don't want to talk big on my results, honestly, I don't dare to >< But I did give my shot and not play play (too much XD) in where God had placed me, so whatever the results, I still thank my God :)

God says in the Bible:"I know the plans I have for you, they are to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" [Jeremiah29v11]


Put your trust in Jesus, He never lets you down :)

2 comments:

  1. beautifully written :D

    Yes, the wait is not easy.
    but OUR GOD IS FOR US !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks vanessa!! :)
      yup you're right, our God is for us! ^^

      Delete